If you are thinking about joining the Club why not come along and see what we have to offer by attending one of the social mix-in sessions, free for the first three weeks. There is no need to book, you can just turn up.
Or you can come along to the Clubhouse on a Saturday morning. You can always get in touch with us via the Contact page of the website.
The 2018 season is with us, with great rates for families and individuals alike. Take advantage of these rates to play tennis all year through.
AND this year we are offering a joint membership tariff with Canoe Lake, giving you a choice of play on three surfaces. Download the Membership Rates 2018. If you wish to take out membership (single or dual site) get in contact with us.
We offer a range of memberships to suit different needs. Here are this year’s annual fees:
- Adult: £130
- Family (2 adults and up to 3 children, same household): £180
- 1 Parent and 1 child: £130
- Senior Citizen (65+): £110
- Student (18+ in full-time education): £30
- Juniors (Under 18): £30
- Mini Tennis (4 – 10): No charge
Membership offers great value for money if you play regularly. For example, if you played once a week, membership could save you around £150 a year on our Pay & Play price.
Benefits of Membership
Members enjoy the following benefits:
- A full social and tennis Programme for the year. Tennis and Social Events
- Free use of the Castle hard courts at Clarence Esplanade throughout the year
- Free members’ social mix-in sessions on:
- Monday: 1pm to 3pm
- Thursday: 1pm to 3pm and/or 6pm to 8pm
- Saturday 12pm to 2pm
- Sunday 10.30am to 12.30pm
- Regular club communications - Newsflashes
- Joint tariff with Canoe Lake for all categories of membership
- Use of floodlit courts in the winter (September to March) for a small charge
- Entry into annual draw for the chance to buy a pair of Wimbledon Tickets. (You must also be a British Tennis member.)
- Opportunities to play for the club teams
- Members’ discount and special offers in The Pavilion Café